welcome text

welcome to my blog for the GSF
I have made reading different parts of the story easier I hope
for to read the written story click on the GSF tab I have compiled all GSF on that page
to read the comics click on the GSFC tab I have compiled all the GSFC on that page
i hope you enjoy my work and as always each thing will continue to get their own post on the blog main page

Sunday, April 17, 2011

dial-tone


Code Name: dial-tone

File Name:Morelli, Jill S.

Birthplace: Eugene, Oregon

Grade: E-5

Primary Military Specialty: field Communications

Secondary Military Specialty: infantry

Jill “dial-tone” Morelli joined the Joes because her older brother jack “dialtone” Morelli is also a GIJoe. When she completed training she was excited that she has her chance to work next to her brother who is several years older than her and this was a exciting moment until she learned her brother has gone missing on cobra island when they took the island by storm. With her skill she can hack cobra systems and cause chaos all wirelessly to cobra communications with her laptop and communication with base with ease in the field all at the same time.

“I can hack any of their systems, cause chaos, log out, and they won’t even know I was there”

dial-tone