welcome text

welcome to my blog for the GSF
I have made reading different parts of the story easier I hope
for to read the written story click on the GSF tab I have compiled all GSF on that page
to read the comics click on the GSFC tab I have compiled all the GSFC on that page
i hope you enjoy my work and as always each thing will continue to get their own post on the blog main page

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sheriff





Code Name: Sheriff
File Name: Blackburn, Colt
Birthplace: Eldorado, Texas
Grade: E-5
Primary Military Specialty: military police
Secondary Military Specialty: intelligence 

Sheriff is a MP who loves the old west and that whole time period. Colt before he joined GI Joe was a Texas Ranger and after a large drug bust he found evidence that cobra was planning something and the drugs was just to make money so they can obtain the raw material to make guns. After this bust he informed his superiors and they told that he’s crazy because COBRA was defeated years ago and it just some group trying to use cobra’s name to induce paranoia. After that he left the rangers and went to join GI Joe. 

“Stopping bad guys is what I’m trained to do, and it’s what I do best”
Sheriff